This limited edition Pass includes 6 handpicked local activities and a $5 contribution to the St. Petersburg Free Clinic. Each Pass is shareable and you have 90 days to use all activities. Go explore St. Pete!
• 1 Hr Single Kayak Rental: Paddle through beautiful mangrove tunnels at Weedon Island Preserve.
• Admission to Museum of History: Check out the oldest museum in Pinellas County and learn about the Sunshine City.
• 1 Drop-In Yoga Class: Check out this fascia-based yoga & movement studio in Historic Round Lake.
• 1 Month of Bike Share: Cruise through downtown on these convenient bikes, up to 60 mins per day.
• 1 Drop-In Dance Class: Try belly dancing, samba, burlesque, salsa, Nia and more at Hip Expressions.
• 1 VolleyballTournament Entry:Join the Beach Bums at an upcoming volleyball tournament, all levels welcome.
Your physical Pass is mailed to you upon purchase. Bring it to each business and they’ll stamp it to mark as redeemed.
For more info, visit WannaGoPass.com.