Our origami tote bags are lovingly made by refugee women living in St. Petersburg, Florida. Your purchase helps the women provide for their families.
Each bag is made from gorgeous, statement-making fabrics. The name "origami" comes from the way the fabric is folded in the construction process. The result is a simple tote that folds flat, rolls easily (great for travel), and is roomy enough for all your daily essentials and more.
Please let us know which bag you prefer in the message box that pops up when you make a purchase.
- Made from 100% cotton - soft and comfortable to carry
- All bags have different coordinating exterior and interior fabrics.
- All interior seams are finished - this is a sturdy tote!
- Measures 21" high by 22' wide
- Machine-washable. Wash on cold and tumble dry on low heat. Iron for best results.